Friday, April 1, 2011

My Baptism Dress


I have been browsing the stores in person and online looking for Brenna's baptism dress. Spring is the time to find a white dress! Even if her baptism isn't until November. I was going through some of our kids clothing tubs in our attic, and found my baptism dress! It fit her perfectly, which means she might grow out of it by then. I don't think it looks too horribly dated! But, my little Brenna has been so good about happily wearing hand-me-downs, that she needs her very own, brand new, baptism dress. Although, she looks better in mine than I did (with my permed hair and jelly shoes!)

3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

i think your dress is beautiful and what a wonderful thing to pass down to Brenna. you should seriously consider using it!! that's my 2 cents!! :)

Ashley Dickman said...

oh I totally agree with Tori!!! How neat to have her wear your dress.

I agree a girl needs some new things of her own, but a baptism dress... how perfect to pass down.

I'm calling my mom right now to find out if she kept mine! she better have! :)

annie said...

i refuse to believe she is almost old enough to be baptized. it's just not true, sarah.