Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flying HIGH!

Wendy's birthday was the week before we arrived, and she had wanted to do a zip line course! Thankfully she waited for us to go with her! The boys started out by playing a little basketball. It was pretty hot and humid!


So the ladies hung out under the fans, until our "guides" got us ready.


We had two "guides", a term I use very loosely. Ariel -a red haired, bearded, tree huggin' man who taught us ecology through dirty jokes. And then, there was Brandon. He somewhat resembled Napoleon Dynamite, and smelled as you would expect Napoleon would smell after not showering for several weeks while camping with Tina his llama. He STAAAAAAAANNNNNKK!

The course had 3 bridges, and 6 zip lines. This was the first bridge we crossed, I was a little nervous. I am a recovering acrophobe!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!



Ryan was having some difficulty adjusting to the harnesses!


Thank you Heather for braving the tour with your professional camera! Our first attempt at a group shot.



Bushmans in the trees!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Fun, glad you could come!!! Thanks for inviting yourselves! ; )