
Ryan has been home since Tuesday with a horrible case of strep throat. I have never seen him that sick before! Fever stuck around 104 degrees, physically can't move, pale as a ghost, soaking our sheets and his pillows with sweat, all of which are extremely condusive to a romantic weekend! Thank goodness he wasn't a slug, and planned his Valentine's Day present a month and a half in advance! He ordered me an edible centerpiece, knowing I
love almost anything dipped in chocolate! Isn't it beautiful? So while I was taking Brenna, and myself to the doctor to also get a strep swab (which both were positive! yipee!) he was forcing himself out of bed, into the car with Cannon, to pick up the gift. And I couldn't even kiss him in thank you! We spend the rest of the day on separate couches, floating in and out of consciousness. But modern medicine is an amazing thing. Ryan is back to work, I am at least moving around the house! Cannon and Brenna almost have had a full recovery, with more energy than Ryan and I combined! I just hope that maybe this weekend we can make up for time lost!
5 comments:
How sad. What a neat gift. I got a cruise. Yeah. Hope you guys will feel better soon.
My husband was sick like two weeks ago w/ strep and he was SO BAD! I haven't ever seen him that sick either.. he missed 3 days of work! I had no idea that drenching the sheets was part of strep.. he did that two nights in a row.
Very sweet gift!
Hurrah for Ryan! I pray your family gets feeling better too.
I LOVE edible arrangements!!! I keep hinting to Jared I rather have flowers I can eat than the ones that die after 3 days!!! :) Sorry you all got sick though! I hate strep throat!! Love ya
Sarah, I shot you an email to your momsintopolitics email. I'm not sure if you ever check it, but just wanted to let you know in case.
Post a Comment