Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hide and Seek


Cannon loves climbing on or in anything. He loves playing where he thinks you can't see him. Behind curtains, in cupboards, under blankets, in Brenna's Dora tent. He loves playing peek-a-boo, even though you can see his eyes through his fingers. And when you chase him, he runs screaming, then peeks around the corner to make sure you're still coming. And I've tried to capture this many times, but when he sees the camera, he pulls a cheesy grin. He is so much fun, and so exhausting! I love this chunkers.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ok...So Crazy story...But, this is Wendy Falke your old roomie from freshman year and I have been thinking about you FOR-E-VER! Finally got a facebook signed up...my sister had to do it, and then Brienne stalked me and I got a hold of her and...she was the missing link to you! Which by the way...I was really excited to hear from her too. Didn't have much time to look at your blog but I saw your little muffin kids...Seriously adorable! We will have to catch up soon. Miss you, Love you! Tell Bushman "Hi!" too!

danette said...

Cannon and Josh are so much alike. They will have fun when they get into trouble together.