Thursday: Brenna didn't have school Friday, so we wanted to celebrate her birthday at school on Thursday. I made her a "Birthday Girl" shirt, which she wore and also made some cupcakes for her birthday snack time. She loved all the attention!
Friday: In the morning we went to the Oklahoma Science Museum. Little did I know that it was also a "Chemist's on display" exhibit, and was packed with elementary-high school students. There were booths throughout the museum with chemists showing simple science experiments. We enjoyed ourselves for about an hour and a half, then met Ryan for lunch. Of course we at at his work, best food for cheap price! Then after Ryan got home from work, we asked Brenna where she wanted to go for dinner and she automatically said: "SUSHI!" So we went to a new Sushi and Japanese Steakhouse, and had a GREAT dinner!
Saturday, her actual birthday: Ryan took Brenna and Cannon to Madagascar 2, while I was at a Stake Primary meeting. Then we opened presents, and spent time as a family. Tomorrow we are having a family dinner/birthday party for Brenna and her cousin Jacob, who share a birthday!



6 comments:
Happy birthday brenna.
Hey I think our little girls have the same b-day! Nov 8th??? Happy birthday Brenna! She is darling...
Hi! I am so glad that you found me. You look awesome and your children are absolutly darling! How long have you lived in Oklahoma? I am so happy that I can catch up with you through your blog. I love it!
looks like good times at the bushman house!
you are much better than me posting birthdays. I didn't post Rhett's until two weeks after. poor kid. Brenna is seriously beautiful. You really do have darling kids!!
happy late birthday to brenna!! can't believe she's 5 already!!! where does the time go? she was so little when you guys moved here.
Post a Comment