Yes, I am very excited for this movie to come out. We already have tickets. Friday at 7:30. And yes, I said 'we'! Ryan is braving a theater of screaming teenage girls to make me happy. He is more than half way through "Twilight", and while he's been at work, I've been re-reading it. I read it so quickly the first time, I really don't remember the details. Anyhoo, I can't wait!
5 comments:
You are not the only one!! I just wish my hubby would come but then again I can just hear him now.....
Never mind I rather go with my girlfriends!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)
i feel the same way- im super excited!!! though i have to wait so that cam can watch melia or find a theeater that does the mom and baby movies...boo. but i cant wait!!
I am rather excited to see it, but I think that I am going to hold out until December....I don't think I can handle the crowds of super excited girls, especially when I don't want to admit that I will be one of them. You will have to let me know if it holds up to the book. I am still not sure about the character choices....Oh and let me know if Ryan likes it or not, I think Holt would rather die than go see it with me.
did you guys try amctheaters.com? that's where i got mine. i tried fandango but they didn't have them available for amc.
Ditto. I am barely making it through the day as I am seeing it tonight. I CANT WAIT. I stayed awake all night last night reading Midnight Sun again. I am such a romantic!! You know that.
Post a Comment