Sunday, November 23, 2008

I love Autumn. I love leaves changing colors. I love crisp, cool nights. I love the smell of cinnamon. I love baggier comfy clothes. This is my time of year. We have perfect tree in our front yard. Perfect for climbing. Perfect for shade. Perfect for dropping loads of leaves across our entire front yard that provide a mornings worth of raking! (Thanks, Ryan!) Our leaf pile was about 6 feet across and 3 feet high. Brenna jumped right in, Cannon was surprisingly hesitant. Was it the noise? Was it the feel? Or maybe being waste deep, unable to move freely! This satisfied my hunger for driving up a nearby canyon in my home town, with the entire mountain covered in red, orange, and yellow trees. I am enjoying the Fall weather and scenery, to help me make it through the brown and cold winter! (Actually, I look forward to the cold. Just not the brown!)

No comments: