Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Favorite Past Times


This past weekend Ryan gave Brenna the brilliant idea to build a fort. We used loads of blankets, kitchen chairs, and personalized the interior with pillows and books. Brenna could have played in it for days. King Kong Cannon attempted to climb on top of our own Empire State Building, bringing some of the blanket walls down. But once we showed him what it's for, he sat and played with Brenna for longer than I thought possible!
I loved building forts as a child. Especially during General Conference. It gave us some annonymity. Our parents didn't really know what we were doing, secret projects like coloring or reading. So devious, we were. It was our house within a house. And Brenna seemed to thoroughly enjoy her space as much as I did. She didn't even want to pop her head out to smile for the camera. Little stinker!

No comments: