
Chesapeake goes all out for their employee Halloween bash! Costume contests, raffles, games, DJ's, the works! They raffled off 3 cars (Honda's powered by natural gas), 25 round trip vacation packages, a bunch of $2000 Capital One gift cards, Wii's, flat screen tv's, etc! And of course...we didn't win anything. Except 3rd place in the group costume contest! Ryan's co-worker looks very similar to Sarah Palin, so they capitalized on it! (From left to right: Steve, aka Eskimo man; Sharon, aka carabou barbie; and Ryan aka Moose meat!) Everyone thought it was hilarious, and many told them after that they were robbed 1st place! How do you compete with Dr. Evil and mini-me? Anyway, they split the cash prize of $700! We were pretty excited, and I thought I'd share this hilarious picture with you!
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys ended up winning something! Moose meat! That's hilarious!
awesome!!
That is just too funny! I love it!
I love it! Brenna's costume is to die for!!!
Post a Comment