Sunday, May 18, 2008

How is that possible?

Don't ask us how, but our team made the Championship game in our Indoor Soccer league!

Hooray! We have an awesome team, who genuinely enjoy playing together. But we did lose a few (at least one...or two...I didn't count!) so we were not expecting to make it to the championship! Ryan missed 3 games and I missed 2, so we are glad we are making up our absences on Tuesday!

Go La Familia!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Congratulations!!!

Shanna said...

your cute! I had no idea you were so into soccer! My husband is too. Real salt lake is what we do for a date night! Congrats!!!!

Johnson Family said...

Hey that is awesome. I wish I were there to play soccer with you guys that sounds like a lot of fun.

Rachelle said...

its possible because you guys are AMAZING! go bushmans!