Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Hair Cut Day

In the days leading up to leaving for the wedding, we all got haircuts. Even little Cannon Man. For the first 3 minutes he was trying to grab the clippers or eat his falling hair. Disgusting. But with Daddy's watch and Brenna playing Peek-a-boo, he was distracted enough to finish. Considering it was both his first real hair cut, and my first time giving a baby a hair cut, it was a success. Yet while I feed Cannon I find random long hairs all over!



4 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

I love all the haircuts! You need to post your cute haircut with your cute outfit for the wedding!

Ashley Dickman said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Wendy said...

I had a really hard time cutting Brandt's hair the first time, maybe it's because he wasn't naked. I'll have to try that.

jeanine said...

Cutting a baby's hair is HARD! with James I had him sit in the sink so he could look at himself in the mirror... and the hair just fell into the sink so there was less cleanup. It seemed to work alright.. but I find long hairs too!