Sorry, no pictures. So this will be short. We didn't have church until 1:00pm, but enjoyed the morning to sleep in, take our time getting ready, etc. And we left at 12:45pm and WALKED to Church! It is one street over from my parent's house, and the weather was perfect. Church was...enjoyable. I missed Primary, and Cannon was in desperate need of a nap, so I was in and out of most of the meetings. But it was fun to catch up with my old YW and Primary leaders. My home ward has hardly changed.
After Church we had the ENTIRE family over for dinner. Even the soon-to-be-newlyweds, who are already anti-social. (I thought that didn't happen until after you got married!) We had a great dinner, and had Family Music Hour around the piano. It was a lot of fun.
The important reason we are here, to meet and approve of Pete's fiance. And we DO approve! She is awesome. They are a perfect match for each other. It is great to see him so happy and comfortable around her. And she is hilarious. Anyway, it was a great night! (I'm regretting not having my camera out to take pictures!)
2 comments:
Ok, we are like the Cameron's...waiting to see how our babies "in Utah" now are doing...thank's for the updates. Tell the newly wed's to be, that it's almost Wednesday...Pete gets married in the mornin'...enjoy with them. Hug's from the Okie Mom and Dad
only in Utah... you walk to church and have music hour around the piano! ;)
Post a Comment