The day started out with the sealing ceremony. It was touching and beautiful. You could just feel the Spirit of love for both the bride and groom. And I have never seen Peter so happy. Julie brings out the softer side in him, and it is great to see him finally in a secure and loving relationship. 
After the ceremony and pictures, we took a quick tour of the General Conference Center. (Where I accidently left my purse, and had to search for in the rain later in the day!) After the tour we went to the Wedding Luncheon. Good food and great conversation! It was nice to spend a little time with family that traveled up for the day. After we said our goodbyes, we made our way to see the Joseph Smith film. En route, we saw a familiar face walking behind us...
Rachel and I kept peaking behind us, wondering if it really was Elder Russell M. Nelson, an apostle in our Church. And it was! He warmly greeted us as he walked into the Joseph Smith Building. It was just amazing how much more accessible leaders of our Church are in Utah. I didn't think I'd see one just walking down the street! Anyway, after the movie, we visited the Christus.
We then made our way to the Primary exhibit of "I am a Child of God". The children definitely deserved some play time after such a long day.
9 comments:
I love the pics you are such a cute family. Congrats to your bro and your sis looks so cute prego.
I remember when I followed the photographer around when you two were bride and groom. It brought tears to my eyes to see you clowning around with Brenna and Cannon in that same garden....too sweet. Enjoy the reception...they are a cute couple! Hug's, Mom & Dad Bushman
oh my gosh.. your family is SO SO cute!!! I am so exctied to see you!! when are we hanging out???? when?? wehN???
Congratulations to your family: Pete and Julie on the wedding and Rachel and Todd on the baby--you look so cute Rachel!
Thanks for the update! That is so fun! I love weddings and sometimes wish I could redo that day again. Your sister by the way the prego one. Is darrling! So cute! What a fun family you have!!!!
ya.. i'm in utah, silly.... call me call me.. i could hang out any time!!! tomorrow during the day.. tomorrow night.. or sunday afternoon.. 2079398778
What a great family picture! I'm jealous that you got to see Elder Nelson! How cool!
Your brothers wife is super cute! How fun! I'm glad that y'all are having such a good time!
BUT COME HOME!!! ;)
Post a Comment