Ryan was in soccer HEAVEN! He did not budge from his seat the entire game, unless it was to stand up and scream for either team!
In the 17th minute, Real Salt Lake managed to get a 2 point lead ahead of LA Galaxy. They were AMAZING goals, and the packed stadium went crazy. It was so much fun. With about 10 minutes left in half time, I decided to run down to the concessions to get Ryan and I some dinner. (Of course Ryan wouldn't miss the game to nourish his body, so I had to be the errund runner). While I was standing in line, David Beckham scored TWICE! (Once on a Penalty Kick and once in a regular play). And Real also got another goal, which was taken back because of off sides. In the second half, although there weren't any more goals, there were some great shots, and it was a great game. Afterwards, in the traditional gesture, the teams exchanged jerseys. The crowd went crazy when David Beckham took off his jersey and gave it to a fan! It was hilarious. After the game, there was a huge crowd near the entrance to the locker rooms. We wanted to see what was going on...
So I climbed on Ryan's extremely strong shoulders to see what the fuss was over....
SECURITY GUARDS!
We were all too tired to wait for an hour to catch a crowded glimpse at Beckham and Donovan. I have to say this is probably my favorite MLS game I've been to to date.
8 comments:
You didn't mention weather David noticed your hair?!!!!
You didn't mention whether or not David noticed your hair?!!!! (that is how I meant to spell it-- and you really shouldn't be blogging on VACATION, go out, have fun!)
And, I like your hair, I forgot to add that. Were you excited to see 3 comments already?--but alas, they are all from your illiterate sister-in-law! : ) Go out, have fun!
Your hair is super cute! Glad you had fun watching David Beckham :)
And unisex bathrooms?!
ew la la!!!! He is soo.. HOT!
Beckham is a has-been!
We've seen Ronaldhino play twice in Barcelona!
That's football!
Punks!!!
BTW - Ronaldhino is not hot!
He should be named Bucky!
- Wendy
I agree with the hair comments! I love the cute pictures of you and Ryan . . . and . . . David Beckham! :)
Post a Comment