
Cannon is getting too heavy and wiggly, and my back is aching too much, so I decided to bath him in the kitchen sink! He thought it was his own splash spot, and had a ball! And it was MUCH better on my back! So we had a fabulous bathtime! (Why did it take almost 10 months to figure this one out!?!?)
5 comments:
He is looking so cute and big.
Sarah!
I have to admit that I've been following your blog for quite some time now! Your little kids are just deliciously cute!
My son Wyatt just LOVES bathing in the sink. We do it regularly!!! I can't believe you have 2 kids already! How did we all grow up so fast?!
P.S. Its Jessie (Nichols) Eyre
http://eyrelife.blogspot.com
The only way this grandma helps clean up the grandchildren is in the sink! I'm glad you got Cannon where you can be more comfortable with him. Hug's, Grandma Gene
Kaden used to love taking baths in the sink... a lot of the time he went straight from the highchair to the sink! So cute!
Post a Comment