Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BIG appetite!

He has been eating...and eating...and eating! The fact that he didn't have any teeth never stopped him! We started him several months ago on baby food, but that only whet his appetite. If we were eating something, he was upset until he was eating the same thing. And he would gum everything to death, even bacon. Yes, bacon! Yesterday, we realized he finally cut his first tooth. Hooray! Cannon's mouth has finally caught up to his appetite!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

yes, they are still betrothed! and daphne will only eat table food now. she REFUSES baby food. crazy! and of course cannon is so cute!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Hurrah for Cannon!

Johnson Family said...

He is so cute! I think it is kind of nice when they start eating table food but it is sad because it means they are growing up.

Shanna said...

ha cute story! What a cute little guy! You are so lucky that you have such a great eater! I hope I will eb as lucky!!!