Friday, July 16, 2010

Prayers

Tonight, we were saying prayers with Brenna and Cannon.

Brenna:
"Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you that we could have fun today.
Please bless that I can have fun tomorrow.
Please bless that I can have fun with Dad tomorrow.
Please bless that Cannon and I can have fun at the ward party.
Please bless that we can have fun.
[Pause for thinking] And please bless that we can have fun tomorrow.
In the name...."

We were all giggling, and then pointed out to her how her prayer was repetative, and then turned to Cannon to give his prayer.

Cannon:
"Dear Heavenly Father,
Please, please, please, bless, bless, bless Cannon go nigh night,
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for mom, mom, mom and dad, dad, dad.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for Brenna, Brenna, Brenna and Brooklyn, Brooklyn, Brooklyn.
In the name..."

We were laughing so hard (as quietly as we could!). Cannon wanted to be apart of the repetative prayers! These funny and sweet moments make up for days like yesterday! I love my kids.

1 comment:

jeanine said...

Oh my goodness... that is too funny! It's a good thing you recorded it too... they'll like to look at that when they're older!