Dearest Children:
It has become more and more apparent that you decided to gang up on me today. The perfect orchestration of snapping my favorite beaded necklace and the laundry softner spilled all over the floor and Ritz crackers crumbled onto the couch, couldn't be coincidental! (Only to name a few!) As you can see, I do not handle chaos well, and definitely not the usurption of my power. This is a dictatorship, and the peasants can not revolt. Drop your proverbial pitch forks and torches, the uprising is over. Hopefully, after the nap time, treaties can be drawn up at our own Geneeva Convention, and we can become once again conditional allies.
Warmest Regards,
Mom.
4 comments:
Good luck!!! Any advice on teaching a kid not to bite?
Oh the joys of being a mom. I am sure tomorrow will be better it usually is. Do all your kids still take naps, Joshua rarely does. But when he does he sleeps for 4 hours.
Cause I am crazy your cannon turns 3 in exactly 5 weeks. I know you know when his birthday is. I just thought I would add that. I am hoping to have my baby on August 20th, the doctor wants to induce at about 39 weeks which puts me at about that day that is 5 weeks tomorrow.
My kids love to come by relatives birthday. Caleb birthday is the day before my cousins. Marysa's is the day before Rachel's. Azalea's is the day after Peter's and Joshua's is the day before my brother daughters birthday. So I think it would be cool if this baby is born next to someones birthday too.
Sounds exactly like my day. I'm ready to kick Dom to the curb.
Oh, and by the way, the fabric softner didn't just "spill", Cannon was jumping on it while I was putting Brooklyn down for a nap, and the pressure popped the lid off and the contents exploded on the laundry room floor! Cleaning involved many towels (now reeking of Mountain Breeze) and moving the washing machine. Ugh. I'm tired!
Post a Comment