Monday, December 1, 2008

And it begins...

Just as I predicted, our beautiful angel of health has left us. I already had an appointment for myself scheduled this morning, but now I have one for Cannon! He has always had problems with acid reflux, or in lamans terms, puking! If he gets upset, he starts coughing, then unloads the contents of his stomach. Needless to say, he has been very spoiled! We do anything to make him not throw up, which means, we do anything to prevent him from crying! Well, this morning, almost on cue, he has thrown up the entire morning, not keeping anything down. So, he has a 9:15 appointment! Thank goodness for insurance! We are taking full advantage of it!

2 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

Roo had acid reflux. NO fun. I am grateful that you are able to use your insurence. I love the picture of Brenna with the plate of cookies! That is really cute. Can I have one? I can just here her "No, these are for Santa."

danette said...

caleb threw up all the time. If he started crying really bad it was only a matter of time before he threw up.