Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stolen Pictures

Wendy had a lot of really great pictures....and so I stole some! Thanks Wen!
Ryan with Lauren! Those two have more than just a twinkle in their eyes!

Ryan on the phone with Chesapeake getting his official offer. Thank you Wendy for capturing this! Can you feel his excitement?

The Bushman kids at the temple. Back at the homestead...

This is their garage where Eli jumped. Up where the brown siding is where he jumped, and he landed on the driveway below. He is a miracle boy!

I loved this picture of Cannon with Art. They were enjoying watching the other kids play in their gorgeous front/backyard!


Picture bombing. Perfect example. Notice the guy standing behind all of us? We had taken a few pictures with several cameras, and on the last one, he jumped in. I think he was the manager of the restaurant we ate at one of the first nights.



Cannon and Leif being pulled around in the bird sled. It only lasted long enough to snap a picture!



Brenna and her loud noises. I do have to say, having all of her daring cousins around has been amazing for her. She is a fear-ridden child, who cries about swimming, jumping on trampolines, going to high in swings, going to fast on a slide, being anywhere near a dog, and the list continues. But we have seen a change in her the past week or so. She had an amazing time swimming, and has been asking to go again. We went to Pump it Up last night, and she did everything! Jumped, fell, flopped, slid, bounced! And had a great time. It is a breakthrough! Finally! So thank you all you brave cousins for helping her! We love you and miss you!

6 comments:

Alona said...

I love these pictures! I saw them on Wendy's blog as well, but can't get enough. I LOVE the three little boys! Tell me about Ryan's job offer!

Daisha said...

Update about the job offer please! :) Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Johnson Family said...

It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. We miss you guys too and wish we lived closer so we could get together I would love to meet your kids they are so cute. So when does Ryan start his new job. I am so excited for you guys.

Janna said...

so many great pictures. i love the one with heather and her brothers! i think it's awesome that you were all able to go to the temple together. fun times!

Nixon family said...

Yeah Sarah, it was fun to here from you on my blog. Your family is adorable. I am so glad that you are so happy! I will be checking your blog from now on also.

The High Family- said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with your family. Your kids are so adorable. Congrats on the job offer!