A few weekends ago, Ryan had his 10 year high school reunion. It was very....interesting! We had a great time, and it was a perfect date night. We ate a nice dinner, danced, and got home before midnight. I enjoyed being his arm-candy (not having to have any deep conversations or worrying about what people thought of me...not that I really care!) and he enjoyed telling people he just got a job with Chesapeake. But, Ryan wasn't that close with anyone there. In high school, he hung out with his Church friends, and only one was there. And besides us and his one friend from Church, everyone else got wasted! Thats why we left early, we didn't care to watch people we really didn't know get plastered. But all in all, it was an enjoyable evening! We decided that Ryan will probably have more fun at mine, than at his! Hardly anyone will be drinking, Hello Provo Utah? And he has gotten to know more people from my high school than I have from his. And my brother-in-law and sister will be there! 2 more years! Anyone else been to their reunion lately?
3 comments:
Me reunion is this year. I went to school with the kids in Katy from Kinder to the end of my sophomore year. And then only did my senior year at Skyline in SLC. So, I don't know anyone from Skyline. And wouldn't be able to go to Katy's since I didn't graduate from there.
But, with all that being said... I still have zero interest in going! I have kept in touch with a few friends and other than those people... I couldn't care less about anyone else. I know, I'm mean.
Crazy to think that our 10 year reunion is just around the bend, isn't it?!
I kind of feel like this whole blogging world has connected me to most of the people I want to stay in touch with, though, so I don't feel like there will be TOO much catching up to do...
Still! We're OLD! :)
I can't wait to tell you how mine goes. I have a feeling it will be exactly like Ryan's. I will keep you posted! It is next weekend... if I don't go into labor first!!! :)
Post a Comment