We're number 52! We're number 52! (Doesn't have the same ring to it as #1!) Oh well... CNN's Money made a Top 100 list of small cities and Edmond, Oklahoma is #52! Employed by one of the "Top 100 Companies to work for" and living in one of the "Top 100 Small Cities", we are blessed!Side note: Ryan will not officially start until Aug. 4! I know, this is taking forever! I keep reminding myself it will be well worth the wait.
4 comments:
We're keeping our fingers crossed that Cole gets an interview there this fall! Chesepeke Energy - I'm dying to know what Ryan will be doing . . . details please :)
I just saw that today! Way to go Edmond!
Did you see the full moon over Edmond tonight? Movies can't equal it. Just think how the sun will shine on August 4th when Ryan finally goes to his new employment. Prayers are being said in your familys behalf. Hugs to you.
It will be completely worth it! I promise!! How are things?
Post a Comment