Saturday, July 19, 2008

GOOOOAAALLLLL!

For the first time since Cannon was born, I got a goal! Wooo-Hooo!!! I decided to play up on offence, and Ryan made the perfect pass to me inside the goal box, and I one-touched it past the goalie into the goal! It felt awesome! (I even called my sister to have her share in the excitement! Thanks Rach for pretending! just kidding) Next week we have two games and I want another goal! Watch out, I've caught the soccer bug!

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Go Sarah! That is so awesome that you made a goal and awesome that you guys still play soccer I miss you guys and wish I could come play with you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. I need to get into a sport with Peter. I love that you and your hubby do that. Congrats again. You're my little hero.

Alona said...

Nice work! I didn't know you played soccer. Another one of the reasons you and Ryan are great together! :)

Rachel and Todd said...

What?! I was seriously excited. You rock!

Rachel and Todd said...

What?! I was seriously excited. You rock!