Friday, July 18, 2008

2 weeks


I finally gave in a few months ago, and read the Twilight series. And of course, I loved it! And it is only 2 weeks away from the release of the final book "Breaking Dawn" and I can't wait. Yes, it is about vampires. Yes, it is a high school romance. Yes, it is the trend. All things which usually make me vomit a little in my mouth, but I have to admit, it was a page turner. And only a few more months till the movie version of "Twilight" hits the theaters. Anyone in Edmond who has read the books, can come with me opening night! (Ok, now I'm an official dork!)

7 comments:

jeanine said...

So I must ask... who do you like better: Jacob or Edward? Also, if you need something to hold you over until Breaking Dawn comes out you should read her new book The Host. It was excellent!

Tanis said...

i feel the same way about trendy books- it took me forever to pick up a harry potter book for that reason. but dont you just love them!!
the book comes out on my due date and so im hoping she either comes early so i can get the book after she is born or late so i can read it all to keep my mind of the fact that shes late!

Daisha said...

I just started twilight about a week ago . . . and naturally I like it but never really thought i would read it . . . gotta go read . . . hardly the time with 3 kids!

Idaho Bushmans said...

Cant wait myself.

Kelly said...

Loved them all!!! I am super excited for the NEW book too!!

Tori Orgill said...

I LOVE the series!! I thought it was going to be stupid as well when I first heard about it but they were GREAT!! I'll go to the movie with you!! But I do have to say that I have seen the trailor for it and I wasn't that impressed. I guess I just pictures Edward a little differently!! BUT I will not judge it on a tiny clip...I will have to see it!!

Ashley Dickman said...

oh my!!!