We are slowly (and carefully) starting to feed Cannon new foods. Trying to find things that he can gnaw on, with his in-coming teeth. While eating pizza, he kept grabbing for the pizza. Since neither Brenna or I eat our crusts, we cleaned off the sauce and the cheese, and handed it to him. He went crazy! He didn't know what to do, but he enjoyed it! In the video, I think you can even hear him snort while he's trying to scarf it down! And if it pops out of his mouth, he gets very upset. It was hilarious! Enjoy!
5 comments:
That is to cute! Hey I think the pic of cannon on the side of your blog looks like art! I guess mostly because his mouth is open...kind of like art's. He's always got to be saying something!
That is so funny!! You need to send that in. I can't believe how big he is getting
how funny! daphne is in love with him! :)
So cute, I can't wait to get these cousins together!
He's a cutie! I can't wait to see him in real life!
Post a Comment