Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pray for Disneyland


For the past 2-3 weeks, Brenna has been praying every night that we can go to Disneyland. Watching a "Behind the Scenes" featurette on Cinderella, she realized that is where Cinderella and all the other Disney princesses live, and decided we have to go. She would be in little girl heaven just being able to walk through the park. I doubt she'd go on any of the rides, but still think it was the best experience of her little life! Hopefully we can make it happen in the near future. First things first though, find a job. Then maybe Disneyland!

6 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh my goodness....what a relief!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you too! we live in Draper... I would totally meet up for lunch or anything... I know Mary would love to see you too, so let me know and i can arrange something!!! YOU'RE family is the cutest! I love your daughter....she is such a peanut and her personality is to DIE FOR!

Bray said...

Our girls love Disney world...it is funny because everynight we pray for "HitWorld", our production company but Ava thinks we are praying for Disney World, or Sea World or any World theme park so she prays for it everynight too. It cracks us up.....You do need to be on the trip next year, I am with you on the dancing thing, it is always the most fun with the kids to dance dance dance. I am all about it.

Mary said...

oh my gosh!!! i miss you!!! i check out your blog all the time.. sorry about not letting you know about mine.. i'm still fairly new at the blog thing.. so.. i have no idea how this.. adding people.. and talking to them works.. i still haven't figured out how the heck to write on rachelle's wall.. seriously!!!.. and your kids are so so cute!!!! tell Brenna disneyland is awesome and i hope she gets to go some day..

Julie said...

Awe!! I hope you guys get a chance to take her while she's small. It is really fun to see them there with all the "magic" for them.

Rich said Ryan has an interview this week down at his work... what day was/is it? How did it go if he already had it?

Rachelle said...

sarah, PLEASE come to disneyland! it woud be so fun! free place to stay and food, just come!

leslie s said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog! Sometimes I think Gale is the only one who reads it!! LOL :) It's nice to hear from you!

That is so cute about your little girl! She is adorable! Disneyland it a magical place! Your kids would LOVE it! My girls still beg to go back! It's so darn fun!! I Hope it works out for you to go!