Yes, Ryan is no longer working for Hertz. For "cost-cutting" purposes, Hertz did about 30 layoffs in his building, and Ryan was one of them. And yes, they gave him the obviously iconic file-box to put his personal items in, then escorted him out to his car. Heaven forbid (or company policy forbids) him from getting on his computer one last time and send out a mass e-mail titled "Hertz Suckz!" Oh well, he didn't love his job, quite the opposite. And it has been nice to have him home more. Brenna was so excited that he was home when she woke up. I told him he needed to start to get on my nerves, or I will enjoy his unemployment too much!
6 comments:
My poor hubby!
That stinks! Hope he finds something soon!
oh sarah....this blows! maybe now is a really good time to come and visit...ryan won't have to get time off from work!
Crazy! Any plans for what he wants to do next?
I agree with Rachelle... LET'S ALL GO TO CALIFORNIA!! Oh crap, were we invited!? ;) Tell Ryan we don't need much to have to celebrate... he didn't have to go and loose his job! Lunch was fun yesterday... that's one plus!
Sarah,
I had no idea...I have been so busy I haven't been reading blogs too much the past few days. Such a bummer but probably a blessing in the long run. I believe he will find something better soon. He is too good to not find something quickly.
Post a Comment