our little deviant
Doesn't she look like an ANGEL? Most of the time she is, but every once and a while her little devil comes out. And her first day of school was no exception. I was able to get her enrolled in the pre-school I used to work as a music teacher, and her first day was last Friday. She was very excited, and I was VERY excited! I had a nice day off, and was ready to have her back when it was time to pick her up. Well, the teacher needed to speak with me discretely about an "incident" involving Brenna. While out on the playground, Brenna and a new friend (or accomplice, however you look at it) decided to sneek into the school. They waited for the perfect opportunity: a child getting hurt on the playground, to make their escape. Once inside the buildling, they roamed and chit-chatted as they walked, occasionally poking their heads into classrooms. Until they were busted by the director of the pre-school, and were promptly led to the office where they waited for their teacher. First day of school and our daughter is sent to the office! Sure breaks my record!
2 comments:
She's just too cute--I can't believe she snuck into the school! Too funny. And her lunch box is adorable... it looks just like one that I had growing up!
marysa really likes brenna lunch box and says hi
Post a Comment