Which is which??? Everyone has asked us who does Cannon look like, Ryan or Sarah? And we always respond...Brenna! So here's the test: Anyone who reads this blog must put in a vote of who is who!
you shouldn't have posted the blessing pictures yet... it kind of gives it away, but those lips of Cannon's tells it all! Cannon is #1! Brenna #2 It's good to see you are back to posting!
I agree Brenna is absolutely #2 and #1 is Cannon. I think it is the definition in the lips. You do look great. I can't believe what a cute family you have.
Ok, I guess everyone has it figured out. Ryan quickly glanced at that picture of Brenna, and almost commented "Now when did we take that of Cannon?" There are definitely sibling similarities!
7 comments:
1 is Cannon and 2 is Brenna. Srah you sure bounce back fast! You look great!
Daisha
you shouldn't have posted the blessing pictures yet... it kind of gives it away, but those lips of Cannon's tells it all! Cannon is #1! Brenna #2 It's good to see you are back to posting!
Oh! I was going to guess Brenna #1 and Cannon #2 but then I read the comments and now I don't know what to vote!
I say #1 is Cannon, #2 is Brenna
I agree Brenna is absolutely #2 and #1 is Cannon. I think it is the definition in the lips. You do look great. I can't believe what a cute family you have.
1 is cannon 2 is brenna but i sure do think they look alike
Ok, I guess everyone has it figured out. Ryan quickly glanced at that picture of Brenna, and almost commented "Now when did we take that of Cannon?" There are definitely sibling similarities!
Post a Comment