Friday, September 28, 2007

Why Ryan Rocks!





Many of you know that my husband has skills. Soccer skills. Excel Spreadsheet skills. Nun-chuck skills. But how many of you knew he had design skills? Here are a few pictures of his handywork! He made shutters for our front windows, painted Cannon's room with horizontal stripes, and our living room with vertical stripes! Isn't he amazing?

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I caught you a delicious bass . . .

Megan Ford said...

That painting looks awesome! I love when your husband just suprises you with being even more amazing. Way to go Ryan. Impressive and stylish.

Tanis said...

that painting is amazing- I cant get my husband to do that and he is professional painter!!! way to go ryan, im impressed!

Rachelle said...

I love the shutters! Ryan really is amazing!

sheena said...

maybe ryan can come help robby finish our basement....

Robyn said...

Wow!! I would love to hire him to do ours, too!!!

Janna said...

heather and i were talking about ryan's paint jobs last night. i want to do something fun with mason's room and i love what you guys did here. how did ryan figure out to do the stripes. did he get a book? or find instructions online? does he have any tips for us???