Sunday, April 8, 2012

Awkward Family Pose or Easter Egg Hunt?

Our friend does an annual Easter Egg Hunt and breakfast at her house. This year we had perfectly cooler weather, and plenty of friends and eggs. Once returning home and reviewing our pictures, I realized my kids were having a photogenically off day.  So I thought we could play a game of:

 "Awkward Family Pose"
or "Easter Egg Hunt"!!! 

You decide. See if our's match up!

Picture #1: A toss up?


 #2: A definite winner of Awkward Family Pose! Cannon was trying to balance chewing his candy, smiling for the camera, and talking to his buddy Brayden. Must have been too much for him! Ryan and I laughed ourselves to tears over this picture.


 #3: Easter Egg Hunt! Cannon and his friend Brayden are two peas in a pod, and had a fantastic time scavenging the yard for candy filled eggs.


 #4: A pause for nature


 #5: Easter Egg Hunt


 #6: Little Mermaid Sea Shell Pose or Sister Hug....?


 #7: Easter Egg Hunt! Although, I sifted through several "Awkward Pictures" of trying to get both of them to smile and look in the same direction at the same time!


#8: One BIG Awkward Group of Friends after the Easter Egg hunt!

1 comment:

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Great Easter pictures...thanks!