My new freestanding Whirlpool Gas Range! It is a 5 burner stove, with a 2 burner griddle attachment. The oven has a "TimeSavor Convection Cooking System" with Accubake Temperature Management, a Precise Cleaning System, i.e. ALL the bells and whistles. I would be pretty easy to please, since I have been making a really crappy oven work for a LONG time. But, we had a great discount and so I spoiled myself. One feature I love is the kids can touch the door without burning themselves, and having the oven on doesn't make our kitchen unbearably hot! I am so excited to bake and cook for years to come on this baby!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
New Oven!
Our old oven finally died. In the end, we were using a wrench to turn the oven on/off. And finally, we couldn't ever get it turned off! We had to unplug the power and turn off the gas valve to get it to shut down. RIP cheap Kenmore bottom line range. And welcome to the family:
My new freestanding Whirlpool Gas Range! It is a 5 burner stove, with a 2 burner griddle attachment. The oven has a "TimeSavor Convection Cooking System" with Accubake Temperature Management, a Precise Cleaning System, i.e. ALL the bells and whistles. I would be pretty easy to please, since I have been making a really crappy oven work for a LONG time. But, we had a great discount and so I spoiled myself. One feature I love is the kids can touch the door without burning themselves, and having the oven on doesn't make our kitchen unbearably hot! I am so excited to bake and cook for years to come on this baby!
My new freestanding Whirlpool Gas Range! It is a 5 burner stove, with a 2 burner griddle attachment. The oven has a "TimeSavor Convection Cooking System" with Accubake Temperature Management, a Precise Cleaning System, i.e. ALL the bells and whistles. I would be pretty easy to please, since I have been making a really crappy oven work for a LONG time. But, we had a great discount and so I spoiled myself. One feature I love is the kids can touch the door without burning themselves, and having the oven on doesn't make our kitchen unbearably hot! I am so excited to bake and cook for years to come on this baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definetly something to be excited about. Think about all the hours you spend at the stove each day/week! So happy to got what you wanted.
Post a Comment