Monday, April 26, 2010

Monkey Man

I love this little man!


Using the term "a handful" in describing Cannon is an understatement! He is physically exhausting. Climbing. Running. Jumping. Spinning. Digging. Hiding. Did you notice I used verbs in describing Cannon? He is a VERB personified. That was this past weekend. Sunday evening, we are at our in-laws, and he had climbed up the hill and was just sitting up there. I climbed my way up there, listening to him singing "Twinkle, Twinkle". Once up there, he told me "I sing Twinkle to moon!" He then asked me to sing to the moon. So I laid down next to him, and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to the moon. When I was done, he leaned down and kissed me, and whispered, "Nigh' Nigh" Then walked down the hill. It was so sweet! I just laid there basking in the cool air and Cannon's gentleness! When I finally made my way down the hill to meet him, he said "You woke up!" I love this little monkey man.

4 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

Okay, I'm gearing myself up for a ball full of energy!! I know Henry is going to get such a kick out of Cannon. I think they'll have a great time together.

okbushmans said...

I'm afraid Henry will learn a few things.... my apologies in advance! But we are SOOO excited!

Alona said...

So cute!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Thank's for sharing that sweet story and the monkey pictures.