Friday, March 27, 2009

Very informative video

This video was taken by Brenna, during one of my piano lessons. Here are some tidbits you will gain from watching this video:

  1. During piano lessons, my kids rule my house. And the devastation afterwards takes typically 30 minutes to clean up.
  2. Cannon has learned to push our kitchen chairs up to the kitchen counter, and not only reach our breakabale dishes (cupboard above) but the paper towels.
  3. Brenna has learned how to film a video on our camera. I don't remember specifically teaching her that, but she picked it up somehow!
  4. Cannon LOVES shreading anything. Toilet paper, paper towels, Brenna's art projects, my scriptues...ANYTHING that he can get his dirty little hands on.
  5. Brenna knows the tune and words to Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies".
  6. Cannon knows the "Wah-Oh-Oh" section of the chorus to "All the Single Ladies". Maybe I should teach him the dance moves as well.
  7. And lastly, I am oblivious to all of this while I am teaching piano. And typically don't find out about it till I am uploading videos to my computer!

Yes, this is a glimpse into my everyday life. And I love every bit of it...maybe I could do without the shreading.

3 comments:

The Confer Family said...

That video is hilarious. I am guessing this is why you don't feel go great about three kids and teaching piano. Cannon certainly keeps you on your toes.

Alona said...

I LOVE it! Cute kids! Hilarious post!

danette said...

Marya says that cannon is cute. And she can't wait for you to have your little girl. She is so excited.