BEAUTIFUL...
BABY...
GIRL!!!Brenna was right from day one! (Did we every really doubt her?) And Ryan's sister Heather's voodoo ring magic was also right. The specialist said that everything looks perfect! Her official due date is August 12th, which my doctor schedules c-sections at least a week early. So probably sometime in the first week of August. And I think we are pretty settled on the name Brooklynn Rachel Bushman. So congrats to 5 of the 9 who said girl!
21 comments:
Congrats! Daniela did the voodoo ring thing to me too... and if it's right then I'll get a girl next (cross your fingers). Are you still going to Dr. Goff?
Yay! Congrats!!
We found out we're having a girl too!! Don't you love the 3-D - it totally melts my heart (as cheesy as that sounds)! The name is very cute! Congratulations.
congrats! Oh the fun you will have. I better start working on some really cute hairbows.
Danette, even better I need to finally LEARN how to make the bows! Even though I know no matter how hard I try, they won't turn out as cute as yours! (I have had several people ask what boutique I got them from!)
That is so exciting. If we ever have a girl we have always wanted to name her Brooklynn so I definately like the name just as long as you don't care if we still use it too.
Hurrah for our next granddaughter!!!! We are looking forward to meeting her. Gene has a cousin with a daughter named Brooklynn...
Thanks for calling! We are excited for you! And for her to join our family!
Congratulations Kids!!
No doubting Brenna. We'll have her guess on our next baby for sure. And, I love the name, but what can I say, I'm a little biased. :)
CONGRATS!!!!
So excited to meet her this fall! You're right, Henry does look a lot like Cannon--at least in the bollywood pictures!
That is very exciting and I love the name! Kenzie was born on the 13 of August. They will be very close to a year apart! :)
whoo hoo! we are thrilled and can't wait to meet little miss brooklynn!
Congratulations!! Melanie does the voodoo ring thing too and it's always right :)
Congrats..you have cute kiddos. Now that I've had one of each i can say that i LOVE c-sections!!!
p.s. love the name too!
Yeah for you, Brenna will love having a sister...btw, what is the voodoo ring?
Yeah for you, Brenna will love having a sister...btw, what is the voodoo ring?
So I'm a little late in reading this, but YAHOO! Congratulations. Adam's birthday is on the 12th of August. They could have twin birthdays if you carry her all the way to your due date!
congratulations you guys!! i love the name. hope things are well for you.
Post a Comment