Monday, March 16, 2009

Boy or Girl?


Wednesday is the appointment. Are we having a boy or a girl? Ryan's sister did her voodoo ring trick, which gave us one answer. Brenna, who was right guessing Cannon was a boy, has her opinion. And I have mine, comparing a girl pregnancy with a boy pregnancy. But the official word will be spoken Wednesday morning.
What is your guess?
And names....that is a whole other topic. We have a girls name pretty much decided on, but are not in consensus for boys names. Any suggestions?

11 comments:

Tanis said...

i think it will be another girl! a mini mini sarah!

Daisha said...

We also find out what we are having on Wednesday how funny is that?!!! What is your due date again. We're due Aug 21. I think you'll have another boy- That's what we're hoping for too! Good luck and have fun!

jeanine said...

My guess is boy

Rachel and Todd said...

Girl. Brooklyn for a girl, and Jackson for a boy. Do it! :)

Hansen Family said...

Of course it is a girl! Do you even have to question the ring! HAHA

Johnson Family said...

I don't know what it will be but I am really excited for you and can't wait to find out.

danette said...

I am saying a boy.

Wendy said...

Here are a few names that will work regardless of the gender:

Pat
Kim
Alex
Carson
Dylan
Hayden
Jamie
Jordan
Kendall
Parker
Quinn
Taylor
Ryan :-)

You could always go with "Get back in your seat and quit touching Brenna and Canon!" or "Gbiysaqtbac" for short...

I'm sure you'll be saying that a lot soon anyway...

The High Family- said...

I think it is a girl. Either way, we know that the kid will be beautiful!

Waggoner Family said...

My guess is girl. Boy names are hard. Well, so are girl names. So I can't help you with that!

Idaho Bushmans said...

Whatever the baby is boy or girl I think the middle name should be Ryan. So cute