Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, the family and again the food! I have pretty much eaten myself sick today! Turkey, stuffing, rolls, cranberry sauce (not the jelly/made-with-real-cranberry kind of sauce, the canned sauce that comes out in the same shape as the can! And don't get me started on the pies! Here are some of the things I am very grateful for!
1.Ryan, Brenna and Cannon
2. Extended family (you know who you are!)
3. Friends
4. Fattening food: cookies, brownies, pies, ALL BAKED GOODS!
5. Our house
6. Our dreams (biggest one right now, FC Edmond, soccer arena)
7. Late night game playing
8. Portable DVD players that make long car trips bearable!
9. Maternity pants that you wear on Thanksgiving! (gotta have more room!)
10. Most important, knowledge of the restored gospel.
A shout out to all my peeps, Thank you for making this year amazing! If you are reading this, you are most likely one of the most important people in my life! We love you!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

So I read this post, does that mean I am one of the most important people you know??? Love you!

Shawna said...

YOU are one of the most important people in MY life, too, Sarah!!!

jeanine said...

Sounds like you have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Loved the grateful list too!

Ashley Dickman said...

IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!! We need to get together!