Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bathtime Buddies

Brenna loves taking a bath with Cannon. And I think the feeling is mutual. But they are polar opposites. He loves the water, and Brenna cries if a drop of water lands anywhere south of her eyebrows. But, bathtime is a good bonding time. The way Cannon watches her is adorable! (you see what I mean in the first picture).


3 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

What are those sweet babies laying on the cold tile floor for!?!? ;) Those are some cute pictures! Cannon doesn't look like Brenna as much anymore, but he still looks like Ryan... how is that possible?!

jeanine said...

How fun. William and James love to take baths together too!

Shawna said...

They *might* be the closest best friend/silly team growing up. Anna had "that look" when she'd look at Kyle when they were that age, and now they are best friends/nonstop silly partners. I'll show you a picture sometime...