Brenna loves to help me cook. And she will find any excuse to make some goodies...sounds like someone! Last Sunday, the Primary highlighted a friend for his birthday, and she immediately said, "Let's make E-why (Eli) cupcakes"! And of course I didn't get around to it until Saturday morning. So I pulled out the chocolate cake mix, had her help me add the eggs, oil and water. We mixed it, then filled the cups and popped it in the oven. I always let her get a lick of the spatula. Then the phone rang. I made the mistake of leaving her in the kitchen, alone, with the spatula and the remaining batter! When I came back in, this is what I found:
Her pajama's were spotted with chocolate cupcake batter, and she was sporting a chocolate handle bar mustache! There was even batter on our kitchen tile floor! And when I asked her what she was doing, she said:
It was an ACCIDENT!
I wonder about kid's thought processes! But she knows that when it is an accident, she doesn't get in as much trouble. I thought it was too funny to get mad...I just know I need to watch her more closely!
3 comments:
I love cupcakes too! I would have done the same thing as Brenna! Can you blame her? The batter is the best part!
too cute... sounds like something William would do!
She is so super cute!!
Post a Comment