Here is my hair before. I had never had LONG hair, and this was the longest it has ever been! I was so proud of myself, but absolutely SICK OF MY HAIR!!! Cannon is getting old enough to grab and hold on. Also, I was getting the affects of his acid reflux all down my hair. So I decided to chop it! Taa-Dah!
I LOVE IT! Brandi (her blog is on my links) did an awesome job, and I couldn't be happier! She cut off almost 9 inches on my longest layer! And now for an explanation of the title, "Octapus Hair". That night, when I was putting Brenna to bed, she was playing with my hair studiously. Then she thoughtfully said, "Mom, you have octapus hair!" Isn't she a riot? I love her to death and her crazy imagination!
3 comments:
It's very cute! It's the you I remember in Rexburg, but wow, you're hair was sooo long!
You're new haircut looks GREAT! I kind of know what you mean about how hard it is to cut it when you've been growing it and it's gotten so long. "Kind of" because my hair could never grow that long ... (I'm jealous!) But you got a 'before' picture, so it's okay.
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment