I've been a little absent. In a lot of areas! Blogging is the last on the list of things being neglected by me. And the majority of the reason is because I have adopted 23 girls! My calling has been more demanding than I had expected. But more rewarding than I could have anticipated. I love all of these young women. They are all so different, but have the same goodness within them. There have been a lot of late nights, meetings, activities, phone calls, TEXTS, tears, and spiritually uplifting experiences. I've seen a few of them make drastic changes in their lives and become better women. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
(By the way, they are doing the E3 sign, for our Edmond 3rd ward!)
3 comments:
Love it! I love serving in YW. What is your calling? I am the secretary right now and I decided that it's my favorite--I still get to love and serve the yw but there is so much less stress!
Yeah, I'm President right now. I've been the secretary and the Mia Maid advisor. And those ARE a lot less stressful. But I love it! I love working with our girls. They are beyond amazing!
I bet you are a wonderful YW pres! I was for a while and didn't really realize how crazy busy I was until after I was released! Suddenly I had free time!
Post a Comment