Saturday, March 10, 2012

BEST Consignment Find

Every 6 months, there is a local consignment sale that is a must go. I usually load up on all of Cannon's wardrobe, and pick out a few things for the girls. This year though, the boys selection was minimal, but the girls had so much great stuff. On the last day (Saturday), they sell everything labeled "discount" at 50% off! Of course I made sure I went back to pick through the over-picked racks. Again, I was looking for clothes for Cannon, and came up nearly empty. Near the end of my browsing, I stumbled upon this fantastic find! This fun party dress, with a BIG 3 and the name "BROOKLYN" embroidered in! How perfect is that?!?! She turns 3 this year, and even the name is spelled correctly!!! Now for the icing on the cake, it was half off, so I got this "personalized" birthday dress for $2!!!! Love it. I couldn't believe my luck. Again, this consignment sale paid off!

No comments: