Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the Season!


We have had an insanely busy few weeks. Mostly fun activities, firesides, nativities, school ice skating, work parties, etc. But, have had 2 rounds of the stomach bug, asthma attack, and regular aches and pains, bumps and bruises. Which is my explanation for lacking on blogging. I haven't added Brenna's baptism day pictures, Thanksgiving, and all of the previously listed activites! But, to tide you over (Mom and Grandma!) I will post the picture of us at the Oklahoma City Stake Nativity. The picture is somewhat ironic. Me and Brenna angels and Ryan and Cannon wise men! Haha! And of course, Brooklyn wouldn't put down baby Jesus.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

this is rad. and i miss you!

Lorraine said...

Mom and Grandma says:
"Of course Ryan and Cannon are "wise men" and I don't mean knowledgeable. My daughter and granddaughter are perfect angels and add to that our Brooklyn just like their mother and grandmother."
Love you all,
Mom and Grandmother