Before
This is how the girls room has been for the past year. It worked just fine, and I think they loved the little reading alcove. For what space we had and what we needed to have in there, I think we made it pretty functional. But Brooklyn was definitely ready for a big girls bed.
After
Brenna is on the top bunk, Brooklyn on the bottom. And yes, they do have Christmas lights on their bed! Ryan can't help himself when it comes to Christmas.We moved their dresser and toy shelves. I think the room feels twice as big! I love how it has turned out. And it is amazing how a few changes can really open up a room.
It is a little bittersweet taking the crib down. We aren't getting rid of it, but won't need it for a while, if then! But these are fun stages to have each of our kids in. And they are having a great time playing in their rearranged space with their new Christmas toys!

No comments:
Post a Comment