Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Car Time

Obviously with the beginning of school, we spend much more time in the car. To and from school, running errunds, Brenna's starting piano, work, etc. I've snapped a few pictures (while in park, of course!) of a few of my favorite moments. Here is Cannon waiting to be dropped off at school. He LOVES school, and looks forward to it every day.



This was a picture taken just a few minutes after getting in the car after an afternoon swimming (probably the last of this year). It didn't take long at all for Brooklyn to fall asleep.


And my FAVORITE! Brooklyn had a difficult time adjusting to both big brother and sister going to school. She cried for at least the first week after I'd drop them off at school. After the first day of school, I picked up Cannon, and then I turned around and saw this.




She was so excited to see him. Sweet moment!

No comments: