First Day of School Part 2
I love all of Cannon's arm poses. Sometimes it is showing his muscles, sometimes it is posing, sometimes it is me capturing the tazmanian devil in movement!
Now it is the afternoon, it is time for Cannon to go to school. He couldn't wait to get there.
We took a few pictures outside, then came into the entrance hall. This is where all the kids line up before going into their classrooms. When he sat down, his teacher Miss Nelson, sang him "Happy Birthday". He thought that was pretty cool.
Then they filed in to the classroom and took their back packs to their cubbies. Of course, a new photo opportunity!
Then the teacher did circle time. She first handed out their name tags. Another photo op...
Cannon is trying so hard to sit "criss cross". They had to show him how. I think his legs are built like his Daddy's, and they are so unflexible! Poor thing didn't sit like that very long, he stuck his legs out in front of him and leaned back.
Brooklyn sat in their "safe space" during circle and reading time. She kept bringing me the pillow and saying "nigh, night". She was soooo sad to leave Cannon there.
Not the most flattering picture! I was just so excited for Cannon to experience school and enjoy everything about it. It is bittersweet, maybe 80% sweet and 20% bitter... I can't wait to see how he grows and excels in school. Sitting here with the house so quiet, it is nice, but I do miss him!
1 comment:
he is so big.
Post a Comment