First Day of School 2011-2012
Brenna was SO excited to go back to school. She will be in 2nd Grade at Russell Dougherty Elementary.
Here's the whole crew. Dressed and fed by 8am. It is a miracle!!!
We went back to school shopping with Brenna earlier this week, compliments to Grandma C. She had a certain amount she could spend. I told her she needed a new pair of pants, but other than that she could pick out what she wanted. She got 2 pairs of pants, a skirt and this fabulous dress. She tried on MANY dresses, and decided on this one. Then she went to the register and paid. It was a great learning experience!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANNON!!! Yes, today is his birthday. And this is his birthday suit... I mean, birthday outfit/back-to-school outfit!! He LOVED his new camo back pack and his shoes that matched. He wanted to put all of his new presents in his back pack to take to school. I told him he couldn't.
He will be in afternoon Pre-Kindergarten at Clyde Howell. (I'm still waiting to get in for morning, but I'm actually looking forward to dropping him off and putting Brooklyn down for a nap!) He was very disappointed that he couldn't go in the morning like Brenna. But we are going to lunch with Dad at his work before he goes to school.
My "school aged" kids! I can't believe I have 2 kids in school. It goes by way too fast. But they are SOOO excited for school. And I am too.
Brenna, outside her class, pointing to her surf board that she colored at Information Day earlier this week. She's got some good friends from last years class in her 2nd grade class. But, one of her closest, is in the other class! Thank goodness there are only 2 classes per grade (about 20 kids per class), so I'm sure she will see Ashley plenty.
Here's to a GREAT 2011-2012 school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment