Thursday, February 10, 2011

Girls Room

Welcome to the Girls Room. (My apologies for the quality of the pictures. Our camera is currently not-working.) We moved Brenna into the pink and yellow room, which she wanted to since we painted the walls. Brooklyn is ready to have a roomie, sleeping through the night better than the other kids!
Here is the toy storage on the left, and Brenna's "loft bed" on the right. She has always slept on the top bunk, and we took out the bottom bed to give more room for their things. And I really like how it turned out!


I have found Brenna listening to her ipod on the pink chair many times. I am contemplating attempting my first big sewing project in buying some fabric and making a curtain to go across (or buying a shower curtain and hemming it up...)

Here is Brooklyn's side of the room. I want to leave her in the crib as looooong as possible! I was worried about having enough room for everything, but it all seems to fit perfectly! I LOVE both rooms!

1 comment:

Rachel and Todd said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I'm amazed that you can fit so much into the rooms, but they don't seem to be crowded at all! Nice job, Mrs. Interior Decorator.