Friday, January 21, 2011

Hiding Place

Brooklyn loves finding little nooks and crannies throughout the house to play in. The latest was when I took our trash can out of Ryan's homemade cabinet, and she climbed in with the Go, Go Fish! game.
She would climb in, and climb out. Close the door, open the door. She played for about an hour! I love seeing kids get excited about their own creativity.

After a while, Cannon couldn't help himself and climbed in after her. Thank goodness it was big enough to hold both of them! Cannon had his toy, Brooklyn had hers, they were happy campers.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I have a picture of Sarah, Peter, and Rachel hiding in the cupboard under our kitchen sink. They too were happy campers. I wonder if they would all fit now or even if they could bend down and climb in. Oh, what the years do to you.
Love,
Mom C.

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

This is so cute.