Saturday, March 6, 2010

My beautiful girls

Brenna on our date. We went for sushi, then went to our high school's play "Singing in the Rain". It was so much fun, she is so grown up! And she didn't stop talking the entire time.
Brooklyn loves her big sister. And pays close attention to her when she is around. I love seeing the bond that they are developing.

Such a happy girl! I love seeing that gorgeous smile squished between those chubby cheeks. When I pick her up after a nap or in the morning, she grabs each side of my face and then pulls her face to mine. And smiles a HUGE smile.
Here is the before, and no after! Sunday morning doesn't allow for a photo session, to capture her beautiful "after" shot! She was an adorable updated version of Shirley Temple. She is so full of life, and smart and happy!

1 comment:

danette said...

Joshua is like brooklyn. He has always been a smiler, and he loves to pull my face in a give me hugs and kisses.

I still can't believe that I have not actually met brooklyn. She is so beautiful.

Danette